What are eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions are individual synthetic eyelashes. They are attached one-by-one to each individual natural eyelash—not to the skin. This service is beauty enhancing and eliminates the need to wear mascara. It is a meticulous service which requires the skill and precision of a certified lash technician. Once the eyelash extensions are applied, they are so natural looking that it is difficult to tell that you have extensions on. Size availability ranges from short to long which will be decided and agreed upon with your certified eyelash technician.
How long will my single-strand eyelash extensions last if I follow the proper care instructions?
In some cases, eyelash extensions can last up to 4-5 weeks. However, it is common to get a touch up after about 2-3 weeks. Like all hair, there are 3 phases to the eyelash growth cycle,
Please do not attempt to remove any lashes on your own. We recommend that you seek professional assistance from your eyelash technician. We will not be held liable for any damage that you may cause by trying to remove your eyelash extensions on your own.
Please review and follow our recommendations on the attached Care Sheet.
For the first 24 hours, please:
1. Do not allow the lashes to get wet. No Hot yoga!
2. Avoid steam— no spas, saunas, or cooking in a steamy kitchen. Steam will affect the glue stopping it from bonding properly.
3. Do not swim.
4. Do not rub, perm or tint lashes before or after lash extension application.
5. Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face–clean around the eyes with a wash cloth or cotton pad.
6. Do not pull your lash extensions—as you’re likely to pull out your own natural lash with it.
7. Do not put mascara on your lash extensions.
8. Do not try to remove the extensions on your own.
9. Do not cut your extensions—you risk cutting your natural lashes